Food | Drinks | Music | Games
Introducing Hi-Lo’s Wonderland, a celebration of classic Americana during Open Streets – East Lake, July 24th starting at 11am.
Join us as we take over East Lake Street (at the corner of 41stAve S in MPLS), for a day reminiscent of yesteryear. Think back to the good ol’ days where you’d pack up the truck each summer and head on down to the county fair. Music, food, drinks, classic cars, games, a pie eating contest, sock hop, & more. All ages are welcome!
We’ve partnered up with Blue Door Pub to fuel the festivities with Blucys and diner fare! Indeed Brewing’s beer truck will also be on site to quench the thirst of all our Wonderland wanderers.
WONDERLAND SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 11 am // Event kicks off! Music, food, games, and fun begins.
[E Lake Street is closed off for Open Streets]
- 1-2 pm // Pie Eating Contest
- 2:30-4:30 pm // Blingo on the patio
- 5-5:30 pm // Minneapolis Fire Collective (fire dancer)
- 8 pm // Music ends. Party moves inside!
Music all day! Check out the line-up below.
Follow all the details as they unfold here or on our Facebook event page.
Sign-Up to take part in our 1st Annual Pie Eating Contest! July 24th from 1p - 2p we ask all those (not of the faint of heart) that love eating pie to take part in the ultimate pie eating challenge. Cash prizes and more for each category!
- 11:00 - 11:45 Million Dollar Quartet
- 11:45 - 12:15 DJ/change over
- 12:15 - 1:00 Harvey Benson
- 1:00 - 2:00 Pie-eating contest
- 2:00 - 2:45 Hope Country
- 2:45 - 3:15 DJ/change over
- 3:15 - 4:00 The Federales
- 4:00 - 4:30 Change over
- 4:30 - 5:15 Brass Messengers
- 5:15 - 5:45 DJ/change over
- 5:45 - 6:45 All Tomorrow's Petty
- 6:45 - 8:00 DJ
Games for all ages. Coming soon!
FOOD & DRINK
We've teamed up with Blue Door to fill your bellies while at Wonderland Coming soon!